Sunday, February 16, 2014

-Sunday Talk 5-

this week I had not much time but now i have!

currently ill work on another "Sub Project".
and of course on my next huge title.

I'm just one person and i work on the games whenever i like to.
so i cant release 1 Game every week! i hope you guys know that ;D
also working on Games take a lot of time!
But i still love it!
Having a Job working 38h + every week and friends.

So if you like my games you can use the donate button to support me!
You don't need to do it and i will never ever mention it again!
if you want to support me then I'm very very grateful for that!
just donate some cents if you like. i will spend that money only on thinks for the RPG Maker.
(Audios and stuff).

Also i want to say thanks for you Votes! keep it up!


now lets talk about my next "sub title"

Some of you know the game "Rom Gladiator road to freedom"
i like that game! so i decide to create an RPG Maker Game with the special
"Hentai" feature ;)

How does it work:
You are a Gladiator Girl and have to fight in the Arena against other Girls.
Every day you can decide what kind of training you do.
for example (Movement Training increase Agility)
you can do like 3x Training every day.
And at evening you can Buy Food to increase your parameter event more!
But you have to earn that money in the Arena!

Also you need to spend money on Weapons and Shields.
The goal is to earn enough money to get your freedom back!
The current price for that is 5000G.
(Still i work on that game and its done when its done)

tell me if you like that concept!
If you have some ideas for it please tell me!
just comment below or write me an email!
(Game will be RPG Maker XP)



No comments:

Post a Comment